|WHY MONEY MATTERS • • •
MONEY AND FEAR SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND • • •
• There is FEAR of losing one's job.
• Some FEAR Social Security may go bankrupt.
• Others FEAR not having enough money for their child's education.
• Many people FEAR that saving for retirement is hopeless.
• Most FEAR the current challenging economic conditions.
When future finances are not predictable, there are plenty of reasons to FEAR the future. Your financial future is too important to be left to chance and hoping things will work out. With a FREE Financial Assessment you can get a quick look at your financial future and find out what it will take to create a safety net.
|• We don't want to be a burden to our children or grandchildren - but what if we get seriously ill? AP|
|Gail Benton, CLTC, CSA
Financial Coach for Individuals & Businesses
Licensed Insurance Agent Since 1997
Tucson, Arizona 85748
All Rights Reserved.